Canvas Book

My daughter's camera has such hi-res that it takes me forever to resize the photos to post. Here's the Canvas book that was done a few weeks ago.

Front & Back cover: The Peacock 'eye' is captured with a piece of clear cellophane from a page divider. I stitched it down. The 'Bead' was made using sculphy that I rubber stamped & painted. (same as mosaic ATC's)


Same pages with organza dragonfly in between:
The lime green page has newsprint from an Asian newspaper cut into leaf shapes and stiffened with good ol'elmers. The Marsh Wren is hand stamped & watercolored.





My Calligraphy mixed with bird stamps that were water colored.



Page pre-photo shop:

trying to be fancy in photoshop. LOVE! the way the new image draws the eye to different elements than the pre-photo shop image. must play with this more when I have more hours in the day.


Another Organza page that I stamped the hand writing on; it covers 'raw paper' that has leaves in it. The Butterfly (Zebra Swallow Tail) was a picture my daughter took when we were in Big Sur, I printed it out & put it on fusible.


Last two are more 'whimsical'. The bird tag is from K&Company (luv their stuff!).


As promised; Back Yard Visitor to the fruit tree; Wild Parrots. Here's one doing what Parrots do best! Aren't they beautiful!



Ms. Stella O'Houligan makin' a wish!

Popular Posts