Whittier Gallery Show!


I'm happy to report the opening of the Whittier Gallery Show!
Address is The Framery Gallery 13105 Whittier Blvd. Whitter, CA
The show runs from now until October 30th.
On October 23rd I've been asked to do a demo on calligraphy from 3pm to 6pm. So come on down & see me all you L.A. folks! We can share a latte!

I'm excited to share one of the 5 art quilts I have in this show has all ready been sold!
I also have over 30 blank note cards on display there as well.

The come two different designs in a pack & are $12.00 per pack!

In addition some other great news! My One Foot Square donation to SAQA was sold at auction!



To read more about this piece see here


I've got a super secret work that is in progress and the other day when I had to stack all the pieces & put them aside this what they looked like. I didn't 'see' it until I had left the room & come back in! How fun! It looks nothing like the work itself but I sure have another EYEdea cookin' now! LOL

That's it for now!

Comments

  1. Estos trabajos son preciosos, algun dia llegaremos a vuestro nivel.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the gallery show and sale! And whoever got your pear, got something really wonderful. Looks like you're seeped in creativity as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam! I was very excited about the auction and so happy to do my part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juana,
    ¡Muchas gracias! Me gusta su trabajo demasiado.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts