Birds In Stitches Opens this Week!

I'm so stoked this show opens Sept 29th.

My piece 'Midway Atoll Disaster' will be on display

(detail)

I'm thrilled to be hanging alongside many fantastic artists including Caryl Bryer Fallert and Wen Redmond
I have seen the other art work that will be in this show and it's just fantastic!
If you are in the area you should go see it!
Take photos! I'd love to see how it all looks together. 
The visitor center is just beautiful overlooking lush vegitation and BIRDS of course!


Comments

  1. I am stoked too! This is a fabulous piece!
    Nellie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Stacy! I am excited for you. We went through Ithaca and saw signs for Cornell, when we were in NY in mid September. It's a beautiful area, although there was flooding on that day. How long will the exhibit be up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cindy! The exhibit is open until October 30th.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts