An Interview with... Me!

My friend Deborah Stanley interviewed me for her online column.   She supplied me with several questions and asked that I keep the answers under 800 words.  It was a fun essay to write.  If you're interested it's here:
Come & enjoy August's Interview with Artist, Stacy Hurt. Stacy shares her journey as an Artist and Calligrapher. Wonderful work! See the complete interview on my Blog and The Patch on line newspaper. 

 And now for some eye candy: 

Three prayer flags I finished.  There is a fourth but due to some serious CatNip Quilt construction for Ms. Stella's winning bidders it's not quite finished yet.  
they measure 8" x 10"

Believe 


 Breathe 

Comments

  1. Stacy - The prayer flags are gorgeous! The colors match the words and I LOVED your interview.
    You Rock!
    nellie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know a person but always more to learn - nice interview

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts