Weekend Fun!

Friday evening I spent with my art group the First Friday Artists.  It was fun and there was pie!
I had shown them all the stuff I made and put on my Etsy page.  I also mentioned that I was thinking of making some purses like this one I made a couple weeks ago


But I also had another idea to make a rather novelty tote using my favorite Black Cat material since it was October. 

So I made this one: 



 And posted it on my Etsy page this morning.  Within 5 minutes of posting it, it SOLD! 

WOW!  I was so excited!  Especially since I had started two more bags featuring this material. 
Here's bag #2




I have a third bag that will have solid red accents on the sewing table.  I got distracted by laundry  & doing the dishes.  
I just love that polka dot newsprint material!  


Happy Sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts