Exciting News! My Wicked Entry was chosen as a finalist!

It's even prettier with the ribbon!! *giggle*






I would also like to report my piece has already been sold!  
I am over the moon and on out into the stars with delight and excitement!!!
THANK YOU D.R!


The Wicked Venue will be as follows:  
So far, the Traveling Exhibit will be seen at
- Chattanooga, TN at AQS Show (Trunk Show at SPOOL Quilt Shop)
- Quilters Take Manhattan, NYC
- Gershwin Theater in NYC
- Road to California Quilt Show 2015, Ontario, CA
- Published in a book of entire exhibit to sell and use as a proposal to get exhibit booked at Quilt Shows, Galleries and Theaters.

I'm so excited to be included with these stellar artists! 

Here's the full list:


WICKED FINALISTS:
Peg Pennell
Pat Hilderbrand
Pat Dubois
Tina Johnson
Susan Pagano
Sylvia Hernandez
Nicki Allen
Elaine Jones
Nancy Kazlaukas
Heather Rose
Jane Hall
Marilyn Fromerz
Stacy Hurt
Linda Syverson-Guild
Judith Allen
Mel Beach
Judy O'Connor Chaffee
Sally Manke
Nancy LaPorte
Kathy Durochik
Carl Jentsch
Robin Kingsbury
Shelli Ricci
Lisa Giesfeldt



Makes me wish I was going to 'Quilters Take Manhattan' but I'll have to wait till January to see it at Road! 

Totally Stoked!!



Comments

  1. Congratulations to you my friend! It's a really amazing piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of COURSE you were chosen...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece. Simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts