Baby Quilt Commission


I have been very busy as of late sewing lots of CatNip Quilts.  I have some art quilt projects I can't share quite yet and some fun collaged cards that I'll be posting shortly.   

I did however, finish this today. 
(click on images to enlarge)


This was a cute kit I purchased for a dear, dear friend.  It is for her great grandson.  

Quilt measures 36" W x 50" L
I really fell for the colors mainly.  The adorable animals and cool red bike! 

 The polka dotted alligator was my favorite. 



How cute is that monkey on the giraffe's neck, in his socks?! 

A darling tree pattern.
 some of the quilting. 
I decided against the instructions in quilting the whole thing in mono filament.  Instead I chose Isacord.  I have many colors of it and using it in the bobbin is key.


Great Grandma designed her label and I printed it out on Jacquard Silk sheets and appliqued it on the back.  I'm mailing it out to her!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhh .... I can hardly wait to get it in the mailbox!!!! I am so blessed to be able to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts