Ms Lee's Quilt Commission Finished

I can now share my recent commission all completed!    This is a queensize quilt.  I had lots of fun putting it together and quilting it.  I also made a 'quiltlet' for King Spitty as well, afterall, of course.

This is Moda's Sweet Serenade line
I created this with 4 jelly rolls
And 8 yards of backing fabric.
I pieced & quilted it entirely with Aurifil 50wt light grey.
 

I love this sweet print!

 
 
I chose a simple large meandering stipple design so as not to interfere with the busy fabrics.


Here's the back

 
I just got notified that it was delivered!  Hope she likes it. 
 
Here is the quiltlet I made for King Spitty.  Naturally I quilted this one a lot and took no completed photos of that. DUH!
 
This measures 36" X 22" approx.  There's no catnip in this one just in case she'd rather use it on a table top.  (or on the wall above the bed)



Comments

  1. Me thinks Spitty is going to makes sure he gets his furs all over both!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts