Fabric Cards Finished!

I'd like to thank all the great artists who gave their creative and wonderful advice thru both personal emails & the QuiltArt list! You are all the best! Here's the final cards; there will be two in a pack. They are sized 5 x 7. I simply ran out of time as I didn't realize how time consuming this little project was or I would have created a matted & framed one to sit along side the card display. That was a great idea from Delores Hamilton!

So, without further adieu; the final two cards:

Many of you suggested adding a color wash so I got out my inktense pencils & added some color.


I didn't color this one but used rainbow thread to encircle the flower. As I said; I simply ran out of time. I'll know better next time.


Again, Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment! I so appreciated all your help & will post an update after the show!

Comments

  1. They look terrific! I like the little touch of color and the black edging. Good luck at your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out really well! I like what you did with them - especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts