Where Art and Cat's collide


Please allow this catblog crossover but I wanted my quilting friends who are also cat lovers to have an equal opportunity to win!   You can post your comments on this blog (I'll combine them both when I post the winner)



I took this photo and I LOVE it; but for the life of me I can't caption it!  So if you write a caption and it makes me fall of my stool laughing; you win and I'll send you this prize! 

I had gotten this adorable bird pattern two years ago from Spool

Then, someone had reposted it on the CBlogosphere as a cat toy and it reminded me! The two fancy birds I had made  were found by Mr. Larry and became his favorite bitey toys and they didn't even have nip in 'em!  So then, light bulb moment... I thought; wouldn't it be fun; stuff them with stuffing AND nip .  So I've made a few for my own girls & they hang on our tree till Christmas (way up high at the top and outta reach!)

I've brought this one down so y'all can see Miss Jack and get an idea how big they are:


So if you want to win one write me your funniest caption and I'll choose by January 1st and then post the winning caption!  :)   This one's out of Christmas fabrics but I also make them in regular. 

this one was requested by The Gurl for her room; it's lime green polka dots under and over is green; pinks, yellows & fuchsia plaid. 


This one is NOT a cat toy owing to the fancy headdress!


IN other news I'm also making this offer:


As you all ready know; you can bid on one of my CatNip Quilts at the auction going on over here   and I will toss in a bird toy for the winning bidder too!  As bidding closes at midnight tonight I think it's OK for me let slip that I had donated TWO quilts for the auction so look for the other one coming up next week along with the quilted cat note card you see in the post below. :)  Good Luck and happy bidding! 

Comments

  1. I LOVE this photo!! But like you, I can't come up with a good caption either. The birds are great! My Coco would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How else do you expect a cat to control his Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can SO relate to having cats around as I create...they have a way of getting into EVERYthing they aren't supposed to. Your pic of the basket with the legs poking out just absolutely made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts