Quilting on thru...

One project completed!
Miss Howard's quilt is ready for mailing. 
size is 43"W x 57"L

Went back and forth about putting her name on and in truth, the binding and everything was already finished before I finally decided to do it.  I'm happy with it. 


Grey daisies on gold and gold daisys on grey. 


I love this binding



And now onto finishing another bed quilt for a friend.  
This is the 'all cat fabric' one I did back in Nov. or Dec. last year.  
Finally getting to the quilting.
On this quilt due to the busyness of all the fabrics I'm going with a simple stipple pattern. 
Ollie can't resist snoopervising

The center of each 24" square will have a flower, then stipple out from there

Hope to get it done this week!  

Comments

  1. OMC OMC OMC!!!!!!

    EXCITED!!!! I can't decide whether to use it or frame it...it's too beautiful to get cat hair all over...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts