Saturday, January 11, 2014

Show opens TODAY!

I finished hand stitching some of my 'Kitty Prayer Flags' and felt they would go nicely as smaller works for sale at the show today. 

Whittier Art Gallery 
2:30 - 5:00 Artist reception
Everyone welcome!


These are all 9" x 11"
signed and numbered
complete with hanging rods (see below)


Kitteh prays: " Keep me safe indoors please"



Kitteh prays: 'Butterfly dreams'



Classic Coke Kitteh prays:  'Cheezeburgerz plz"
This kitteh is special; he is a feral who has been TNR (trapped, neuter/spay & released) you can tell by his 'tipped' right ear. 







Kitteh prays: 'In Spring, let their be bugs!'

They all come wrapped with their own hand painted, wire wrapped, beaded or buttoned hanging rods

Hope to see you at the reception today!

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, let me know when any are for sale! I thought I loved Butterfly Dreams until I saw Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernadette! I will know after the show closes if there are any left. If not, I would be happy to make you one just like it as I still have a bit of that ladybird fabric left.

    ReplyDelete