Gears Commission

My poor blog! I've gotten so behind.  Ive been really busy this past few months at my day job and also working on commissioned pieces. I am incredibly fortunate!  






This was the orignial piece I created that I split into the triptich of the 12 x 12 pieces.  One sold and the folks who purchased it later asked if they could actually have two of the 12 inch pieces and one big center piece 36 x 24 as well.  

I LOVE when this happens!  I get inspired to create something else!  It was great fun making the large center piece and they honored me by sending me the photo of the all three hanging in their lovely home! 

Comments

  1. I love to see people commissioning non-traditional wall art like your pieces too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts